~*ACCOUNTABILITY*~
Man, it's been a while. I have fallen off the little "Eating Right and Exercising Regiment" wagon. I guess I have been really unmotivated... I don't know why...I hate that my pants are tighter than they were and it's frustrating to be feeling this way again. But, I think what I am going to do is set some small, reachable goals. Post them on here, and track my progress. Anyone who wants to read and comment can go right ahead. I feel if I put them on here and update it and people read it, it will keep me motivated because it's not just me that knows about it. You know what I mean? So I have a couple of 5 K's that I want to run this summer. The Firecracker 5K in Little Rock and the Dam Night Run in Arkadelphia. I can run a mile comfortably now, but a 5K is 3.1 mi. So, I have a little ways to go. :) But for now, my goals, are want I want to achieve by the time school starts for Fall semester. Wish me luck!!
Short Term Goals.....By August 20, 2008
1.) Get in a size 10--currently a 14
2.) Lift Weights 3x a week
2.) Lift Weights 3x a week
3.) One glass of tea a day (that will be hard! I love my tea!)
4.) Drink @ least 64 oz. of H2O a day
5.) Jog 15 mi. a week.......3 mi 5x a week--Off days will be Tuesday and Thursday just because those days are already maxed out with school and work.
Reward: Hobo Clutch Wallet....
. YAY :) I have been wanting one for FOREVER! They are so cute and practical, but I wanted to wait and buy one until I did something "worth it." So, that is a motivator for me :P
. YAY :) I have been wanting one for FOREVER! They are so cute and practical, but I wanted to wait and buy one until I did something "worth it." So, that is a motivator for me :P http://www.arkansasrunner.com/ This is a very informative website about events around Arkansas. If you're interested in doing 5, 10K, 1/2 marathons, marathons, etc-check it out! It has dates, maps, etc.
Here is a pick of me now...Jacket is too big so I look bigger, but I am a size 14. I'm 5'11 tall, so I know it's unreasonable to think I can be a size 4. Size 10 would be good for me. I hope I can do it!
Post soon!!


1 Comments:
awww you can do it!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home