Monday, March 3, 2008

Jon's Back Home...YAY!




Jon is finally back home from Arizona. He has been down there for two weeks with the Air Guard building a road for Border Patrol. He had some pretty interesting stories. They had rocks thrown at them from Mexican's trying to cross the border. Apparently, this area south of Tucson, is the biggest gateway for drugs to get into America. Everyone they stopped had something on them. Crazy huh!? We went to see Witless Protection with Larry the Cable Guy on Sunday night. Oh, that man. He's pretty funny. I love how they call it WitLess, not Witness..pretty clever-fits it perfectly! :) I really want to see Semi-Pro and Definately, Maybe. Can you believe this weather? I was in shorts and a T shirt yesterday, and tonight it's suppose to snow??? Pretty random!! My friend Amber from Apparel Production has been bringing her camera and taking pictures of us messing up our tote bags. It's pretty funny. We use industrial sewing machines (they are SUPER fast) and they are hard to control....we've had to redo everything at least once...Seam ripper comes in handy! Jess, another friend in the class, he has experience with these machines, so he kicks our butt :) I guess this is it for now--Enjoy the snow (If it really comes!!)-Megan








1 Comments:

Blogger Ashley Marshall said...

LOL You sad face is cute!!

March 4, 2008 at 11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home